13.03.2014

The Hunter and his pet

Wuuuh my third post this Year :D

A few weeks ago, I visited Vlado at home and we had a little paintingtime together. I decide to paint a ONE DAY miniature instead of a existing WIP miniature. A long time ago I said to myself I should paint more quick paintjobs. No Showcase but a quick good paintjob. Only for playing with colors and basing nothing more. So I search in my big miniature box with all the *woooohooo i must have this figure because I can't life without it* and took this one from Tales of War. I prepared the base one day before so I can use the painting day only for PAINTING (the water isn't good but no matter is a one day mini :D)

Here is the finished miniature (ok I spent 4 additional hours at the next day on it :))


 




Cheers Manu

2 Kommentare:

  1. Sehr schönes Model, Gesicht und Oberarm springt mir direkt ins Auge, du wirst echt mit jeder Mini besser. Hast du ein bestimmtes Konzept für die Haut? Also Farbstrecke oder frei Schnautze wie es gerade kommt?

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Danke, freut mich das er gefällt. Naja aber wiegesagt echt nur nen ~10h Modell. Beim Vlado kommt man meist nicht soviel zum Malen ^^ da wird eher gequatscht :D

      DIe Haut hab ich fast Ausschließlich mit den neuen Scale FArben bemalt. Aber in den Schatten noch bissle mit Scab Red und Leeche Purple gespielt. Aber richtiges Rezept hab ich dafür nicht :D

      Löschen

Dein Kommentar wird erst nach Überprüfung durch einen Moderartor frei geschaltet. Bitte habe dafür Verständnis.